County Health Rankings and RoadMaps, a program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, interviewed our own, Lawrence Simsonson, to discuss our experiences with Columbia’s Walking School Bus program. Simsonson discusses how to start a Walking School Bus program, the many benefits, and what the future could hold for Walking School Bus programs. Read the full report.
County Health Rankings Spotlight on PedNet WSB
If you liked this post by Abby you might also like:
- Would you be able to get where you want to go without a car?
- Give Special Olympics athletes the freedom of riding a bike.
- Introducing our new Operations Manager Kathleen McKinney!
- Persistence Pays Off: Caruthersville Rallies to Pass Livable Streets Ordinance
- Two More Missouri Communities Pass Livable Streets Policies