A huge thank you for everyone’s hard work in this campaign – We couldn’t have done it without your dedication and support! An additional thank you to those who attended the (long!) meeting on Monday night. Whether you spoke or not, being there to show your support for these trails was impactful! Stay tuned for more news and updates on these two trails.
Advocacy Win: Phase II County House Branch and Options 1 & 3 for the Grindstone to Stephens Link Trail
If you liked this post by Abby you might also like:
- Advocacy Alert: City Council vote on Vision Zero
- School Board Candidates Respond to PedNet Survey
- City Council Candidates Respond to PedNet Survey
- Keep an eye on these state bills in the 2016 legislative session
- PedNet Coalition named Gold Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists