- HB2047 (Houghton): Allows ATVs and golf carts on the Katy Trail on certain days when operated by people with disabilities or over age 55
- HB2046 (Houghton): Requires bicycles operated on lettered county roads to carry a 15-foot high orange flag
- HB2264 (Korman): Allows vehicle drivers to turn right on a red light without coming to a complete stop
- HB2044 (Davis): Sets a minimum safe passing distance of 3 feet for drivers when passing a bicyclist
- HB1813 (Hicks)/SB917 (Schaefer): Increases penalties for drivers who fail to yield, leading to a crash that injures or kills
- HB2178 (Higdon): Requires high schools to offer driver’s education courses
- Multiple bills: Bans distracted driving, including texting while driving
You can look up your State Representative’s contact information and call or email them to ask them to support or oppose these bills.