Bike Safety Training
This easy Bike Safety Training is 3 steps. It will take about 15 minutes.
1. Watch the bike safety videos below. (Each is only about 1:30 long. You can watch them all at once or a few at a time.)
2. Read Missouri’s state traffic laws. Protip: In Columbia we have a few additional laws:
- Biking on the sidewalk is not allowed in the The District (downtown).
- Children 15 years old and younger are required to wear a helmet. Adults are not required by law to wear a helmet.
- City law protects you from harassment (having an object thrown at you, being threatened or placed in danger) when you are walking, biking, or using a wheelchair
3. Take the quiz. And you’re done!