July Training/Meeting Information Center
Presentations and Handouts from Coordinator Meeting
- Robert Johnson, Big P, Little P Policy
- Lawrence Simonson, Nutrition Guidelines
- Faye Paige Edwards, GirlTrek
- Faye Paige Edwards, GirlTrek TED Talk
- Angela Landers, Storytelling and Sustainability PPT
- Angela Landers, Storytelling and Sustainability Handout
- Robert Johnson, Institutional Positions of Power
Date and Time: July 18 from 1-5pm and July 19 from 8:30am-1:45pm
Meeting Location: Dunklin County Caring Council 311 Kennett St., Kennett, MO
Hotel: Super 8 Hotel, 1808 1st St, Kennett, MO 63857 Robert Johnson will have your hotel keys for you.
Exercise: You have a free workout pass to Ultimate Fitness (1012 St Francis St, Kennett, MO 63857) on Tuesday 5-10pm. You will need to give your name and sign in when you arrive.
Food: July 18 – Lunch provided, July 19 – Breakfast and Lunch provided.
Recommendations for dinner:
- Grecian Steakhouse 1108 South Byp, Kennett, MO 63857
- Cadera’s, 104 St Francis St, Kennett, MO 63857
- Mi Ranchito 4, 1730 1st St, Kennett, MO 63857
- Strawberries BBQ 107 Main St, Holcomb, MO 63852
Homework: The comic PPT and Strength/Weakness form are due Friday, July 14th by noon. Please email both to Abby at Abby@PedNet.org. Also, please be sure to read the nutrition study guide a few times prior to the meeting. (All homework sent via email titled “Homework & Website for July 18,19 meeting.”)
|Attending||Hotel Room Reserved||PedNet Received Comic PPT||PedNet Received Strength/Weakness Form|
|Brittanie, Erica, Elsa||No||Yes||Yes|