July Training/Meeting Information Center
- Race – The Power of an Illusion: How the Racial Wealth Gap Was Created
- David – Thrive Allen County PPT – Entrepreneurship in the Nonprofit World
- Stuart Haynes – Missouri Municipal League PPT – How MO Government Operates
- Angela Landers – GMMB PPT – Tailoring Your Message
- Angela Landers – Tailoring Your Message Worksheet
- Randy Pogue – Warsaw, MO PPT – How Warsaw Has Developed
- Warsaw Riverfront Trails Website – has the videos we watched and more information on the work they’re doing in Warsaw
Date and Time: July 17 from 1-6pm and July 18 from 8:30am-2:45pm
Meeting Location: Youth and Family Center, 818 Cass Ave, St. Louis, MO 63106
Hotel: Courtyard St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center, 823-827 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63101 Robert Johnson will have your hotel keys for you.
Food: July 17 – Lunch provided, July 18 – Breakfast and Lunch provided.
Recommendations for dinner:
- Urban Eats Cafe South City: 3301 Meramec Street, St. Louis, MO 63118
- LuLu’s Local Eatery: 3201 South Grand, St. Louis, MO 63118
- La Mancha Coffeehouse: 2800 N 14th St, St. Louis, MO 63107
Homework: The Comic PPT is due Friday, July 13th by noon. Please email to Abby at Abby@PedNet.org.
|Name||Attending Summer Meeting||Hotel Room Reserved||PedNet Received Comic PPT|
|Brittanie, Erica, Kara, and Diana||Yes||No||Yes|