Bike, Walk & Wheel Week 2017
PedNet Coalition is hosting the 16th annual Bike, Walk & Wheel Week in partnership with the City of Columbia!
Save the Date!
Saturday, May 13 – Sunday, May 21
Here are just a few teasers of the fun activities we’ll have planned all week long:
- Try CoMO Connect FREE All Week
- Saturday, May 13: Jay Dix Challenge to Cure Run
- Sunday, May 14: Mother’s Day Family Ride
- Monday, May 15: Hinkson Trail Walk
- Tuesday, May 16: Bike & Wheelchair Wash & Tune
- Wednesday, May 17: Bikes & Brews, Cosmo Family Fun Fest
- Thursday, May 18: Hominy Trail Dedication, Walt’s Bike Maintenance Workshop
- Friday, May 19: Breakfast Station Day
- Saturday, May 20: Play & Ride Transit Playground Tour
- Sunday, May 21: Hairy Hundred Gravel Race
We’ll have more information posted here as we get closer to May. Mark your calendar!