Bikes & Brews
Join us for our 5th annual spring evening bike tour (or walking tour!) of downtown Columbia with stops for local microbrew samples. This is a fun, easy and social ride through The District.
Bike, Walk and Wheel Week
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- 5:15pm Check-in at Cyclex, 203 N Providence Rd.
- 6:00pm Roll out
- 8:00pm Finish at Gunter Hans, 7 Hitt St.
Rain date: Wednesday, May 22
We will give participants a set of tickets and a list of the stops. When you arrive at the stop, you will trade in your ticket for a microbrew sample. There will not be a set route, so you are free to explore different downtown routes while you ride.
Do you want in on the fun but don’t want to bike? No problem! We can help you decide on a walking route so you can hit as many of the stops as possible.
- 21 years and older only.
- No need for spandex or padded shorts. Dress for an evening on the town.
- We will have a bike mechanic on the route and will provide SAG support in case anyone has bike trouble along the way.
- Registration will be capped at 150 participants.
- Early Bird Registration: $35 through Sunday, May 12
- Registration: $40 May 13-14
- On-site Registration: $45 day-of event
We have shirts again this year! Add one to your order when you register.