Bikes & Brews
Join us for a spring evening bike tour of downtown Columbia with stops for local microbrew samples. This is a fun, easy and social ride through The District.
Bike, Walk and Wheel Week
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- 5:15pm Check-in at Walt’s Bike Shop, 1217 Rogers St.
- 6:00pm Roll out
- 8:00pm Finish
We will give participants a set of tickets and a list of the stops. When you arrive at the stop, you will trade in your ticket for a microbrew sample. There will not be a set route, so you are free to explore different downtown routes while you ride.
- 21 years and older only.
- No need for spandex or padded shorts. Dress for an evening on the town.
- We will have a bike mechanic on the route and will provide SAG support in case anyone has bike trouble along the way.
- Registration will be capped at 120 participants.
- Early Bird Registration: $35 through Sunday, May 14
- Registration: $40 May 15-16
- On-site Registration: $45 day-of event
We will have new t-shirts this year! Add one to your order when you register.